Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

I bought a new Christmas tree this year and decided I needed a new tree skirt.  My husband suggested I use my stash of Christmas material I bought after Christmas last year to make one.  I think it turned out pretty good!  I like to keep my holidays separated, so I won't put up my tree till after Thanksgiving.  However, we are having Christmas with our children and grand children at our house on December 10th.  So the tree will go up pretty quickly after Thanksgiving.  It's hard to get everyone together on the same day once they grow up and have families and family obligations to both sides on holidays.  I always try to be understanding, because I know how hard it is to juggle all the get togethers!




No comments:

Post a Comment