Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Decorating

We are going to have Christmas with the children and grandchildren on the 10th, so I started decorating Saturday.  I love having them all together here, so much fun. We are blessed with a wonderful family!  I hope everyone has a wonderful time with all the family events planned through Chirstmas. We have several school programs and church programs to attend, I love this time of year!


My mantel, I found the large square wreath at a thrift shop for $5. I knew it
would be perfect over the mantel.



Our tree with my new treeskirt.

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas and all the fun stuff going on.. Proud your getting things decorated.. Love the square wreath.. So very pretty.. What a great find.
    Hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a beautiful Christmas on the 10th. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete