Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Fall is on its way!

It was 90 degrees here in Arkansas today but I can see those small changes, a slight breeze and leaves are starting to change. Fall is on its way and I am ready for it!

Perry's mom gave us some purple hull peas, so we spent part of the day shelling them. It was a nice time  to sit together and shell peas.


My fall leaves tablecloth went on the table today and my wreath is on my door!

I made a couple of dishtowels last week. I didn't pay attention and my pattern went the wrong way on one of my towels, so I improvised and made a small pillow, it says "Happiness is a kitchen full of family"  I agree, I love having a kitchen full of family around me.  


2 comments:

  1. Love your fall decor.. Fall is coming, I see the signs too.
    your dish towels are so cute. and love that you took your mistake and made an adorable pillow..
    Happy fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have to dig out the rest of Fall decor and get it out too. The dish towels were made out of flour sack dishtowels I found on clearance at Wal Mart, they were big enough to cut and make two towels each!

    ReplyDelete