Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

She's coming home!

My daughter, son in law and granddaughter are at the airport in Chicago waiting to fly home to Arkansas.  Her surgery went well, she will have a kidney ultrasound in 4 to 6 weeks here at home and will go back to Boston in 6 months to a year depending on the ultrasound results.  God has blessed us so much during this time, the kindness and prayers and generosity of everyone has been wonderful.
We are so thankful for His healing hand on Caitlyn!

In other news we canned tomatoes this morning!  I use them in so many things that I am always happy to have more to can, we did vegetable soup last weekend so the pantry is filling up. My mother and my mother in law both gave us okra too, so we have been enjoying fresh fried okra, there is nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment