Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Granddaughter's Surgery

This morning my daughter, son in law and granddaughter left for Boston.  Caitlyn will have pre op tomorrow and Wednesday they will do the surgery.  We appreciate all of the prayers and kindness of so many, God has truly blessed us.  I know that Cait is in his loving care and she's going to be just fine.

We have the younger sisters with us for this week and partially next week. I took off so they could have one week of not being sent here and there, next week I have all kinds of volunteers to help out with them, that is a blessing too.

This morning I got up with my husband and started peeling apples to can apple pie filling.  I got it all canned before any little girls woke up!  It looks pretty sitting on the countertop cooling. I am going to let the little girls in the wading pool later and we have lots of fun stuff to do!

Please keep Cait in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment