Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook
You can read more at
 
Outside my window - It's dark, can still hear some cicada.
 
I am thinking - My daughter-in-law is due in one week, so basically we are expecting a baby anytime now!
 
From the kitchen - My husband grilled fish tonight, with coleslaw and fried potatoes.
 
I am wearing - a green tee shirt and brown shorts.
 
I am creating - a pink gingham apron for someone at work.
 
I am reading - new issues of Country Home and Taste of Home.
 
Around the house - need to vacuum, didn't get to it this weekend.
 
One of my favorite things - scrapbooking.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week - we have decoration this weekend in Antoine.

No comments:

Post a Comment