Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Boston

My daughter, son in law and granddaughter are in Boston.  They arrived yesterday and have an appointment at Boston Children's hospital today.  We are praying for good news!  God's hands have really showed in all of this trip!  People are so kind and generous.  We had a car wash benefit to help with expenses and such a wonderful group of people showed up and helped and donated time and money!  I want to thank everyone involved, God Bless you everyone!

I am babysitting the 20 month old while they are away and another grandma has the four year old. It's been quite an adventure so far.  She is a sweet little girl and being so good for nana.

Mother's Day was lovely, I've heard from all my children and had my Mom and Mother in law for dessert  Sunday afternoon.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment