Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

You can find more posts at


 
Outside my window........It's dark, very cloudy out it's supposed to rain tonight. We need the rain for the garden, we put out some veggies this weekend.

I am thinking.......about work tomorrow, got lots to do.

I am thankful for....... a good husband who cares about my happiness.

From the kitchen......I was late coming in tonight so it was a Marie Callender dinner from the freezer and a salad.

I am wearing..... a pink and white nightgown.

I am creating......baby gifts for babies due at church.

I am going.....to babysit for Kristen Thursday, Caitlyn has an appointment.

I am reading.....mostly devotionals and the bible right now.

On my mind.....my children, hoping they will make wise choices.

Around the house.....dishes need put away, but I'll probably wait till morning.

One of my favorite things.....clean sheets off the line.

A few plans for the rest of the week....working and babysitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment