Summertime bounty

Summertime bounty
This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook post

Read other Simple Womans Daybook posts at http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
 
Outside My Window...

It's a beautiful afternoon, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing.  I can see the hummingbird feeders I hung Saturday and the petunias I put in my planters.

I am thinking...
About Caitlyn's trip to Boston and praying all goes well there.

I am thankful for...
My family and extended family.
From the kitchen...
Salad and a beef vegetable dish from the crockpot that will go over white rice.
I am wearing...
Scrubs, I just got home from work a little while ago.
I am creating...
I have been embroidering pillowcases.
I am going...
to be relaxing with my husband this evening. 

I am reading...
been reading my Open Windows devotional every morning.

On my mind...
Children and grandchildren
Around the house...
I put petunias in the big pots out front and a small pot of petunias and one of verbena on the front porch
One of my favorite things...
Watching the first hummingbird at the feeder
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Hopefully some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment